Thursday, January 28, 2010




We are back in Bangkok! Yesterday was spent at a place called Chab Dai which is a Coalition for Christian organizations that exist to prevent the abuse of or do after care for abused children. We got to look around their library and were given a flash drive full of information that we (especially Sam) can use for Lifted.

www.chabdai.org

We also spent more time at the girls' home in Phnom Penh, and took the girls out for ice cream!
This morning we went to the river one more time to give fruit to the kids living in the slums. Today one of the children (a baby) that has been given over to the Enemy by their parents walked up to me so I was able to pray over her some more. These kids have absolutely nothing.
Tomorrow night we go to Night Light ministries at 6:00.

Please check out their website, www.nightlightministries.org

Today in my quiet time, the LORD gave me these verses. I'll leave you with them for now. He had been speaking these things to my heart and the next thing I knew I saw them on the page in front of me,

1 John 3:16-18
16This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers. 17If anyone has material possessions and sees his brother in need but has no pity on him, how can the love of God be in him? 18Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment