Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Expectant

Lifted: Boone is this Saturday at Alliance Bible Fellowship in Boone, NC. The event will begin at 7pm (doors open at 6:30).



Hearts will be moved.


Lives will be changed-- both here and across the globe.






One of my favorite posts on the Lifted Blog was Sam's post giving accolade to all of the different people who are involved with Lifted. This really is a team effort. Though I've technically been the one who has spear-headed these events, because of a vision the LORD gave me last year, it's always just been His. It's always been through a team of people I dearly love, that these events have been made possible.

So I want to say thank you. Thank you to everyone in Raleigh on the Lifted team.


And one more time I'd like to send a shout-out to the Lifted Promotional Team. We have been so amazed at both the amount and creativity of promotion in Boone. You will be blessed in return for your tireless work.


In the morning, O LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation.

Psalm 5:3

-Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment