Tuesday, November 10, 2009

From our old Blog

August 3, 2009

This past weekend, we had an opportunity to minister at Clearfork Alliance in Bellville Ohio. I was greatly impacted by Dan's message from John 12:20-29. All around us, there is a cry, though sometimes silent and perhaps it even comes out in the form of bitterness, "we want to see Jesus"

We know the Truth...how are we going to respond?

The Lord also provided $2250 for Remember Nhu that night. I was brought to tears by the fact that such a small group of people gave to the Lord so selflessly. The fight for justice in these little children's lives is constantly on the forefront of my mind. God's got a hold of my heart and it's continually breaking for the despair around me.

The world is an orphan desperately longing and calling out for a Father.
\\Ravi Zacharias\\


-Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment